I've just been tagged, so I'm "it," thanks to Robi Ley for tagging me.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself.
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Hmm, six random thoughts.
1. Nicodemus: it's not my middle name, it's my maiden name! It comes from my Greek heritage.
2. Married, with two children (both grown and married).
3. In my heyday, I was a lifeguard and swimming/boating instructor.
4. I play guitar and piano and used to direct children's choir.
5. My house is decorated in medieval weapons and tapestries.
6. I have two Sheltie-mix dogs named Shama and Rhema. Shama is Hebrew and means "to be obedient to." Rhema is Greek and means "the living Word." OK, you twisted my arm. I'll put pictures of them below.
Now I'm supposed to tag six blogs. I've decided to stick with Anomaly folks, hopefully to give them a little extra traffic.
Divides the Waters
Have fun visiting the sites, everyone!
Here are the two lovelies. The black one is Rhema and the brown one is Shama. They are very well behaved, friendly, and just plain fun to have around.
Considering that they came from the same litter, it's interesting to watch how different they are. Just like children! But they both love to chase squirrels. See that pesky guy on the birdbath? I can hear the dogs now: "Let us out! He's stealing our water!"
3 years ago